Training and Courses
Here you can see our full range of courses and apply online.
We’re committed to helping reps & members by delivering training which encompasses our union’s policies based on the three pillars of the union's vision: organising, international solidarity and politics.
Find your area below to see what 2019 courses are available to you and when: -
- East Midlands [last updated Oct 2018]
- Ireland [2019 courses update awaited]
- London and Eastern [last updated July 2019]
- North East, Yorkshire and Humberside [last updated April 2019]
- North West [last updated Feb 2019]
- Scotland [last updated Oct 2018]
- South East [last updated Oct 2018]
- South West [last updated Jan 2019]
- Wales [last updated Oct 2018]
- West Midlands [last updated Oct 2018]
- National [last updated Feb 2019]
Mental Health Courses run by Unite the union Education
Unite as a trade union recognises that there are many issues that affect our members, their family members, friends and colleagues. Such issues as stress and mental health cannot and should not be ignored.
This is why Unite the union aims to:
1. Provide tools to our representatives and negotiators which will assist them to reduce and prevent stress and promote good mental health.
2. Educate and increase awareness about mental health issues.
To achieve our ambitions we have organised the following courses:
1. Mental Health Awareness.
2. Mental Health First Aid.
These courses are detailed below: