Unite Member Get Member
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Unite, Britain’s largest trade union.
The link below will take you into Unite’s online application process.
At the end of the application form, you will be asked to enter the surname and membership number of the person who is introducing you to Unite. Please make sure that you have this information to hand as this ensures they receive a Love2Shop Ecode as a reward for introducing you.
Terms & Conditions
1. The introducing member must be paying subscriptions to Unite (free card holders do not qualify)
2. The introducing member must not be in arrears when the Ecode is due to be sent out
3. Offer is not available to employees of Unite
4. If the recruiter is a workplace representative, then the reward will be paid directly to the Unite branch that the new member has joined
5. The Ecode will be sent out when the new member has the appropriate number of subscriptions to Unite.
6. To qualify for an Ecode the recruiter must be clearly identified at outset. Cases where the recruiter’s details are added retrospectively will not qualify for a reward.