Unite is Britain and Ireland's biggest union, and has a long and proud tradition of representing members in the workplace. Unite has stood for a consistent set of values since its foundation as a democratic organisation committed to advancing the interests of workers in the workplace and the wider community.
As a union with a concerted focus on winning in the workplace and a targeted strategy for growth, Unite occasionally has vacancies for key people in the organisation.
Follow the links below to see the current vacancies with Unite.
- Regional Officer (West Midlands) x3 – Closing date: Tuesday, 21 January 2020
- Regional Officer (London & Eastern) - Closing date: Friday, 31 January 2020
- Regional Education Officer (South East) - Closing date: Friday, 31 January 2020
- Regional Officer (East Midlands) – Closing Date: 11 February 2020
- Regional Officer (North West) - Closing date: Monday, 17 February 2020
Please refer to our job applicant privacy notice below for information on how your data is stored as part of any recruitment exercise.