Unite is Britain and Ireland's biggest union, and has a long and proud tradition of representing members in the workplace. Unite has stood for a consistent set of values since its foundation as a democratic organisation committed to advancing the interests of workers in the workplace and the wider community.
As a union with a concerted focus on winning in the workplace and a targeted strategy for growth, Unite occasionally has vacancies for key people in the organisation.
Follow the links below to see the current vacancies with Unite.
- Organisers in Training - Closing Date: Monday, 16 March 2020
- Regional Membership Retention Assistant Closing date: Thursday, 26 March 2020
- Receptionist (West Midlands) - Closing date: Thursday, 26 March 2020
- Administrative & Legal Assistant (Gibraltar Office) – Closing Date: Friday, 27 March 2020
- Regional Officer (North East, Yorkshire & Humberside) - Closing Date: Friday, 27 March 2020
Please refer to our job applicant privacy notice below for information on how your data is stored as part of any recruitment exercise.