Unite is Britain and Ireland's biggest union, and has a long and proud tradition of representing members in the workplace. Unite has stood for a consistent set of values since its foundation as a democratic organisation committed to advancing the interests of workers in the workplace and the wider community.
As a union with a concerted focus on winning in the workplace and a targeted strategy for growth, Unite occasionally has vacancies for key people in the organisation.
Follow the links below to see the current vacancies with Unite.
- Regional Officer (Ireland - ROI) - Closing Date: Monday 15 July 2019
- Regional Officer (Northern Ireland) - Closing Date: Monday 15 July 2019
- Receptionist (Ireland - ROI) - Closing Date: Tuesday 16 July 2019
- Regional Membership Retention Assistants x 2 – London & Eastern - Closing date: Monday, 29 July 2019
- Fair Work Apprentice Coordinator (Scotland) - Closing date: Friday 2 August 2019
Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice below for information on how your data is stored as part of any recruitment exercise.